Follow Me on Pinterest Instagram

25 January 2013

My Kid History

Tonight I participated in a rare cultural phenomenon.  I went to a pre-screening for a YouTube video.  What is that?  Who does that?

Well, I do.

I even brought a date.  Her name is Beth and she is super cool.  I would begin to list all of her wonderful qualities but this post isn't titled "My First Date with Beth" so...

If you haven't heard of KID HISTORY by now, it means one of two things:

1) You don't know any Mormon's with a computer

or

2) You don't like clever comedic timing and children (Facial disgracial)

So Beth and I got to see Episode Ten of this web series before it is released to the rest of the world online.  Kid History is a web series in which "Kids Talk" and "Adults Act."  They are very humorous and the fact that the kids generate most of the material makes it even cuter, and thus funnier.  Somehow the word got out and went all the way from Utah, all the way to Virginia where it was introduced to me and my family.  My younger siblings are huge fans; we constantly quote these videos in our household.

 The premiere was an exciting event.  I have to say my favorite part was when they brought up all of the kids who were present that had participated in production.  What a unique life experience for them. :D

Afterwards there was an opportunity for a meet and greet with the adult cast.  Based on the nature of these videos, you know they have to be pretty cool right?  But did you know they were this cool?


Hopefully I made enough of an impression that if they make a "Dinosaur" Kid Snippet they will include me in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep your comments family friendly. :D