Follow Me on Pinterest Instagram

25 March 2012

My Contribution

So tonight I had the opportunity to beatbox at the White Chocolate Benefit Concert. I also helped with the set up and striking if the stage. I got a lot of compliments so thanks for those! :D

OnMonday I'll be auditioning for BYU Vocal Point. I went and saw them today and felt like I would really enjoy the opportunity to participate in something like that. I talked to Tanner, the current vocal percussionist, the other day. He told me that he might not be doing Vocal Point next year. So, I have high hopes for my audition.

I don't consider myself an incredible vocal percussionist, mostly because I don't know what I actually sound like when I beatbox... Haha. I think of myself as improving. Anyway, wish me luck? :D

Great job tonight White Chocolate!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep your comments family friendly. :D