Follow Me on Pinterest Instagram

01 January 2012

Happy 2012

What did you do on New Years Eve?  I spent my evening with a wonderful woman named Stephanie.  I had never met her before that day, but I knew she was the one for me.  She was very willing to serve, which is something I find quite desirable.  She made jokes, which were funny, and she also appreciated, or perhaps tolerated, my jesting.  She was also blonde and pretty.   She didn't have a wedding ring (which in the past has been a problem for me).   Stephanie knows a lot!  She also has great taste in food. I wasn't planning on being married by the end of 2012 but I guess you don't question true love.  We didn't kiss at midnight but it seemed a little soon so its okay.



added 5 JAN 2010:  To clear up any confusion.  Stephanie was our wonderful waitress for the evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep your comments family friendly. :D