Follow Me on Pinterest Instagram

18 January 2012

Granted

Remember the first time you saw something that was touchscreen? I remember being totally astounded. Now here I sit typing on a touchscreen keyboard on my iPhone, totally taking it for granted.

I hit a guy in the face today and knocked out two of his teeth. Okay, so he just chipped two teeth. He's okay. Also it was an accident. We were playing volleyball, it was totally not my fault.

Have you ever been hit in the face with a volleyball, that happened to me last week, I don't recommend it. When I got hit in the face by that volleyball, I realized that I take not getting hit in the face by a volleyball for granted.

I hope I don't take you for granted.

Is that even how you spell that? Is it really one word? Forgranted. It's just starting to sound weird to me.

Thanks for being real. You know who you are.

I'm going to try and be more thankful and take less things for granted. I am so blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep your comments family friendly. :D