Follow Me on Pinterest Instagram

23 December 2011

Happy Holidays

I's like to start off by giving a shout out to Joanna DeRosa. She doesn't know me. I don't know her either, but there is a good chance that she will read (at least the beginning) of this blog post. Joanna, you are a great friend.


So how was your holiday break? Well, let me tell you about mine. I've been in Provo, watching Netflix and playing angry birds and words with friends. I just finished the TV show Heroes. I must admit, I'm rather disappointed now that this show has been cancelled. Not because now I'll have nothing to do, but because there is so much potential for further development. I'm going to watch the pilots of a few shows i think to see what i want to watch next.


On Christmas Eve I will be having lunch at my aunt's house and we are going to Salt Lake in the evening to see the lights at temple square. I've never been, so I hope its pretty cool.


Anyway, I wish you a Merry Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep your comments family friendly. :D