Follow Me on Pinterest Instagram

06 November 2011

LIfe

So sometimes I'll be walking and talking with someone and then I'll turn to go a different way from them just to end the conversation.

I'm not a fan of sleeping in public so naturally I ended up writing this blog post to stay awake.  

Have you voted for my video video today?

So last not I had a dream that I was in LOST.  It was awesome.  I was totally walking around with Jack and Hurley. Jack had to fight this giant purple spider thing.  While he did that Jacob showed up and brought Hurley and I up to see something.  I can't describe it in words, but it was epic.  It was this giant THING!  It was like the trees were like growing weird and like the light was like shining through just right and like you had to like stand like at a certain like angle.  Anyway, you could se the word LOST.  It was like the island was taunting us.  Okay, so maybe you had to be there.  Ask Hurley though, he was like "Dude..."  I don't remember what else he said.

Want to see something awesome?  I had an Enchanted party and it was really fun!  I love that movie so much. :D


1 comment:

  1. ben have your purposely turned to go a different way when you were talking to me? hater.

    ReplyDelete

Please keep your comments family friendly. :D