Follow Me on Pinterest Instagram

19 November 2008

Good Start Today

----------------
Now playing: Katherine Nelson - Stand for God
via FoxyTunes
----------------

Lets keep it up now.

I had a good day today. I chose to have a good day today. After feeling like crap yesterday, today I felt great.

I did some deep breathing this morning for about twenty minutes.

I then ate a chicken Caesar wrap. mmmm... tasty. and even better was... I made it myself! :D

Seriously though. Today was good. I even vacuumed the pool at work which I normally hate doing.

from now on, day by day, I'm going to make the most of my time and take more time to appreciate things that I take for granted.

I really want to do something fun really soon. I need some hang out time with some friends. Our ward is going to have another ward volleyball night in a couple weeks. I'm really looking forward to that. I haven't been playing volleyball at the rec recently. Mostly because I have been making excuses to myself about why I don't want to go. Not that I even have to.

Oh another thing. No more excuses. Yeah, and I'm never going to become angry ever again.

I deleted my facebook. i was spending to much time on there. I feel it will be better for me to spend time on my blog. 1) because if i get my mission call somewhere where I'll be able to email, I want to be able to type fast so I can say more. 2) i never sit and write in my journal and so this is kinda like doing that. just its on a computer and everyone can read it. Even strangers. lol

HI STRANGERS!!!


creepy...

Anyway, I convinced my sister to get a blog and soon there will be a link to it on my page so you can read it if you want.

I worked out my lower body today and I am going to be so so so so sore tomorrow. Sad day. Well, happy day actually.

Maybe tomorrow I'll even go to institute. :D

I really want to play football. Yay for the turkey bowl next week!

I weigh 315 pounds right now! Woot.

So the Holy War is this weekend. Yeah, the BYU Utah game. GO COUGARS!!! I want to believe that they will be able to pull it off. Not confident though.

My baby sister is so cute. She loves salami. She is very silly, all the time.

I'm gonna edit the layout of this page now. Toodles.


----------------
Now playing: David Osmond - A More Excellent Way
via FoxyTunes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep your comments family friendly. :D