Follow Me on Pinterest Instagram

30 November 2008

Go Hokies!!!


Yay! So go virginia tech! Excellent win over UVA today. I was really impressed with the offense today. I saw some great drives. just with no scoring... that was just a little teensy weensty bit disappointing... lol. but I am really just glad that we won. :D

and also...
dear sooners,

i think you have good football team. one improvement though... TELL YOUR BAND TO SHUT UP!!! seriously thats annoying.


yesterday was good. like I said i saw twilight again, and I got to play real and fake volleyball.

toady we got our family christmas tree! yay christmas!

i like christmas. and i miss a lot of people... k?

1 comment:

  1. what an amazing combination! twilight + volleyball. why didn't i think of that?

    ReplyDelete

Please keep your comments family friendly. :D