Follow Me on Pinterest Instagram

12 September 2008

We Shot the Moon, Mercy Mercedes, & My Favorite Highway

----------------
Now playing: Mercy Mercedes - Get It Darlin
via FoxyTunes
----------------

WOW... so one of the best shows I've ever been to. wow... somewhat speechless I am. :D

The Concert was amazingshizzle.

Mercy Mercedes is definitely one of my top five right now. along with four year strong, we shot the moon, the morning of, and we the kings. also in the top 5 is the starting line but they broke up so it doesn't "really" count. we shot the moon has been there :D

the concert was sooooooooo good... i cant even begin to describe my complete bliss.

i'll put up pictures (there are some on facebook) I want to edit some of them to make them look totally awesome though. K? you'll have to wait...

while you're waiting for those though... here are some vids. sweet :D


video

and...

video

i want to write music...

----------------
Now playing: Four Year Strong - Heroes Get Remembered, Legends Never Die
via FoxyTunes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep your comments family friendly. :D