Follow Me on Pinterest Instagram

18 March 2008

Thoughts of the Past Few Days

I love BYU. The best part of this place is the people. Everyone here is just so beautiful. Not in physical attractiveness but in spirit. I love being around so many wonderful people.

I remember back when I was in middle school I had this lamp in my room. It was black and it was tall and it had three lights on it. I remember that it would get really hot and I used to burn myself on it. I'd have to walk by it and I would move it as I went by.

I have really big feet. I wear a size 15 1/2 men's. I remember when I was in middle school and I had size 12 feet. I had these really cool blue shoes with no laces. They were probably my favorite shoes ever.

My favorite color is orange. It used to be blue. Before that it was orange and before that it was white.

I liked my cars. My first car was a blue minivan. It was haunted (but not really), I was just that sometimes when it was really cold and I was turning left, the light would flicker on and off and it would make a binging noise. My other car was a green newer minivan. It ran so smoothly and I had each of the ninja turtles in the glove compartment, err... between the driver and passenger seats.

I have an awesome room mate. We found a secret hideout place that some kids on campus made, they were putting a tire swing in it when we walked by on our way to the creamery for burger day. On Wednesdays we get burgers at the creamery grill. They are really good.

My room mate also introduced me to metal, indie and punk rock. Of everything he's introduced me to, my favorite is this band called Four Year Strong. Its genre is 'Happy Hardcore' and I love it. Some of my other favorite bands are the Beach Boys, the Beatles, Chicago, Debussy, Hellogoodbye, and Metro Station. I also love hip hop, rap, R&B and go go. I don't have any favorite artists though. If I had to pick one I'd say T-Pain.

My pinky finger has green nail polish on it for St. Patrick's Day. Apparently the pope changed it to last Saturday and lots of the world missed it. As Poindexter today, we don't follow the counsels of the pope in more than one case.

When I was back home this past summer, Dork painted my toenails for the Fourth of July. It was cool, it was all red, white and blue and there were stars on my toes.

Miguel and I used to prank Dork all the time. I still say that she was the one that started it. The plunger was what made it official. I wish they had let us take it back all those times that we worked taking it back into the plan.

I've been watching LOST. I hate Analucia's character. My favorite character is John Locke. I like him. That is why he is my favorite.

I think that it's baloney that every snowflake is different. So far the only argument I've heard is that there are 6.4 billion people on the Earth and all of them are different. Well, really, thats nice. But I think there have been 10^10000000 times that many snowflakes on Earth since the beginning of time. Therefore, I say thats bogus.

There are some foods that I really love that I haven't eaten in a long time. i really want some Mexican food. Not the American Mexican food at Taco Bell (although I do like my Taco Bell) but I want some straight up El Charro. I really want some chicken enchiladas. I also want some lasagna. My mom makes this thing called cornbread casserole, its so good, especially with sour cream.

I really miss my dad. He is the only one who truly understands my sense of humor. Its mostly because he has the same one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep your comments family friendly. :D